San Dimas " Frenchie " clone Musikraft

bigal2891

• Members

Hey everyone, I am newly registered here but have hung around here for quite sometime. I have a perfect 61 over at the other place. I am just tired of paying the fees. I recently purchased this guitar. It is a Musikraft SD body. I'm unsure of the exact wood it's made from. It's light and has a very acoustic quality. It has the Frenchie decals with a very thin coat of lacquer. It's not perfect but looks great. The pickup rout is a little messed up. you can see a little gap at the top and front of the pickup. It has a Duncan custom custom TB-11. I think it sounds great. It's very clear sounding to me. It has a knock off Floyd. It doesn't bother me at all. I can dive bomb all day with no problem. On to the neck, Awesome. The guys at Musikraft have got there stuff together. This must be there high end neck. It has a great broken in feel. The jumbos are done very nice. The neck is typical San Dimas style. Nice birdseye and some cool flame. It has the Charvel U.S.A. decal. These come with a very light shellac according to the website. It has a little wear showing on the fretboard. I'm sure it can be cleaned or just add to it. Tuners are cheap o's. Who cares, it's double locking. Overall a sweet player. I love the action as is, but I'm sure it can be tweaked to your preferance. This thing is not the super high end $2500 Charvels you see around but, it is a great player and can be had for alot less. I will accept offers or trades. I am looking for a tube head around 50 watts or a two pickup guitar. Amp would need some balls. If you know this guitar please contact me. It won't bother me to keep it. I am easy to get along with so don't hesitate to make an offer.

Thanks, Al

Archived