Ibanez Prestige Mint with case

bamabeachboy

• Members

RG2610 Black,,,,1 Duncan that screams like hell!!!

Will Now Ship this guitar!!!!!!

Taking offers

$500.00 shipped with case....or highest offer made by 7pm eastern time.

I'm a fast shipper because I hate waiting on guitars myself...So the item will ship the same day I get my funds. The box is ready to go...it just needs to know where to go!

Found a Charvel....wife is making me get rid of a guitar to buy another.....Black Prestige mint with case.....Will post pictures in the AM. Got the guitar from Metalgod72...Perfect condition...case is super clean...The guitar is like new....Will take $550.00 for local pickup in Smiths Station Alabama. For those who do not know where Smiths Station is...it's on the Georgia/Alabama line close to Columbus...looking for buyer ASAP so I don't lose the Charvel...If somebody can pick it up this Saturday I'll take $450.00....Buying a Charvel model A-Plus Koa mint. Had one before and sold and I kick my self everyday..It's my favorite guitar of all-time. That's the only reason i'm letting this monster go for almost nothing.

Anybody help me out?

• Members

Ok...now taking bids on shipping the guitar......we will start at $500.00 shipped....That's $50.00 less than the local pickup price....best offer by 7pm eastern gets it.

Paypal.

Thanks Guys...

I'd take it, but I'm waiting on paypal funds for a guitar that's sold. Just got an email, and he said within 24 hours. He's in Arizona, so I don't expect anything until late this evening/tomorrow morning.

People are flakey, but he seemed sincere. Wants to check my Ebay feedback rating when he gets home, (which is 100% on 30 transactions), so, we'll see.

Archived