FS - Ibanez RG8420ze J-Custom

BozzOfAngels

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2009 Ibanez RG8420zd J-Custom with EMG's in 9.9/10 condition.

This is an unbelievably nice player - plays equally as nice if not better than any Suhr, PRS, ESP, etc. that I've played.

The ONLY reason I'm considering getting rid of this is because I simply don't play it enough to justify keeping it. Its a piece of art and the craftsmanship is simply unmatched. If you're considering taking this off my hands, you're likely to already know what it is.

One piece Honduras Mahogany body with flamed maple top, finished in Red Spinel with natural "binding" and matching headstock.

5 piece maple/walnut neck with a high class rosewood fretboard, and the craziest vine inlay you'll see anywhere on a guitar. Natural flamed maple binding on the neck as well.

EMG pickups with a 3 way selector switch

Edge Zero tremolo system

Its perfectly mint with the exception of one small ding along the edge of the trem cavity in the back. I don't have a picture of it, but I'll do my best to take one if you want to see it.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): All of the tools and tags that come with the guitar. However, its missing the certificate of authenticity - I have it somewhere, just not sure where, so if you buy it and I find it, I'll mail it to you immediately.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Mount Pleasant, PA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): pfapin from rig-talk, theshape from Jemsite, old_metal_head from Jemsite, tian from SS.org, Tehdan from SS.org, mrp5150 from SS.org, trenolds from SS.org, Nixer from SS.org, schmitzel88 from bmusic, warhead78 from harmony central and some others that I'm forgetting

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500 shipped (aka robbery) - priced to sell immediately

I'm also interested in trades or trades + cash. I like high end Ibbies, ESP, Caparison, and USA Jacksons, but I'll consider others as well. If I could get a high quality 7 string, I'd be pretty happy.

Pictures:

Excuse the bad quality pictures - the flame top doesn't show up in these at all, and I can't help it because I have zero photography skills. Take a look at a nicely shot picture and you'll see that these are breath-taking guitars.

l_e3ad2adf67724ee8bae0cc6e8dc22206.jpg

l_05e957ab9d144adf8bb73a3a2890029d.jpg

l_72028af22a3b48baaf9a726907ddf498.jpg

...and I realize that this is the promo shot, but the guitar looks quite like this one, no joke. Don't drool too much:

RG8420ZE_RS_00_01.gif

Archived