1985 esp pre production m 1 for trade ,sale made in NYC custom shop

ericguitargod

• Members

Hello fellow guitar gods ! I havent sold anything on here before,i have bought some gear on here in the past .however i have a positive feedback score of 148 on evilbay.username erictheguitargod Up for trade i have an 85 pre production m1 custom (no serial no.) Guitar is yellow neck thru w/an emg 81,and a german made floyd.has the lawsuit jackson h.s.It includes ohsc. Guitar is pretty clean,i would say 8-9 cond.guitar has some scratches and a couple of small paint chips,nothing bad though. This guitar is probably the only one in the world exactly like this. Therefore im sure its somewhat valuable.Ideally this guitar should go to an esp collecter. will trade for certain upscale guitars such as ibanez,gibsons,esp,jacksons etc. I would also sell it, Make offers, and we'll see if we can reach a price that is fair to both of us. I cant figure out how to post pics.here so email me at rscje990@netzero.net If seriously interested i will send pics. I rarely log on here so please email me direct. Thanks.

• Members

IDK on the price..???All the old Horizon's I come across are in the $1200 to $1600 for a nicer top one.When you find them for sale.

Ah NO:)mine is beat and I could not get what I would have to have out of it.I really don't like the new ones or the bolt on models so I will not sell it unless someone offered me some kind of dumb deal on it.

ericguitargod still waiting on them pix:thu:

Archived