Agile AD2500 pre-lawsuit headstock

Mister Zero

• Members

**SOLD-- PENDING PAYMENT**

I bought this guitar new from Rondo Music back in 2002. I ebayed it in 2003 and reacquired it last year.

Mahogany body (looks like 3 piece), maple veneer. Amber flame finish. Maple set neck with rosewood board, block inlays. Grover tuners. The stock dual humbuckers are ceramic and are great for modern rock and metal.

There is a dime sized dent on the bass side of the guitar that I've tried to capture in the photos. Playability and body integrity have not been affected.

Guitar plays great but I only have two solidbodies and the other is a 3100 series Agile which is a step up from this one. Selling this one to finance the purchase of a Strat or a P90 equipped axe.

Guitar will be shipped in a gig bag and double-boxed.

Payment via USPS Money Order, no PayPal. Shipped via UPS.

$170 shipped. If you are in Florida or the Pacific Time Zone it will be an extra $10.

I will entertain trades for a SSS Strat (Squier, SX, Agile, Xaviere or the like) or a P90 equipped axe (SX, Agile, Xav, etc. -- especially Junior/Special/Goldtops).

100_0327.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0338.jpg

• Members

If I wasn't going on vacation I'd be all over this. I have the exact same guitar and I love it. Wouldn't mind a second one with a different set of pickups than what I installed in mine a zebra Pearly Gates bridge (in the neck) and a black JB+ Ceramic in the bridge.

Archived