FS: PRS KL-33 Korina Santana

jeffbelch

• Members

PRS KL-33 Korina Santana

Here we have a 2008 PRS Santana made of Korina wood. It is literally one of the most naturally resonant guitars I've ever played. The pickups are Fralin Pure PAF's with alnico III's wound to 7.5k in neck & 9.5k in bridge...they sound really open, vintage, and sweet (it had a set of 57/08's when I bought it, but I undoubtedly prefer these Fralins). Neck is perfect, fat and comfortable, much akin to PRS's wide-fat neck. Also, tuning stability is rock solid. A few more of the features are: korina body and neck, locking tuners, 24 frets, rosewood fretboard, moon inlays, 24.5 inch scale, PRS tremolo.

The guitar is set up perfectly. Condition is a solid 9 out of 10...it has a couple very small dings that you won't even notice in the photos. The case has a small tear in the tolex about the size of a pencil eraser which I've covered with a piece of gaff-tape (which you can see in the pics). I'm selling only because my number one guitar is a 9.5 pound singlecut and the KL-33 substantially lighter...sounds as good as any guitar I've ever played, it just feels too different for my taste.

Asking $1750 shipped and paypal'd...make me an offer...or...to sweeten the deal, if you pay the asking price, I will throw in a Keeley modded Sparkle Drive or a Barber Direct Drive, your choice. I will also consider trades for other PRS's; possibly a Duesenberg Carl Carlton or Starplayer TV.

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived