Hi, hey can I ask you guys , did anyone ever buy this guys guitar ? LikeMoths2Flames

cadillackev

• Members

Thats funny I was just wondering if it was a bs deal or what . I would have maybe gave him my 67' twim reverb for it , but you know I just didn't feel good about it , he was into the deal too , hes around 9-11 hrs from me if I would have dealt w/ him it would have been horrible for him if I got a rank deal .. let alone a lot of biker buddies that would have taken a ride up to washington w/ me , just for fun .. but wow .. yeah I hear you on the drama thing ,. the guy came across as legit , but when I started seeing a forum owner from LA saying he scamed on the job or some **** . anyway man I won;t bore you with the details , I just hope the lil guy didn't screw w/ the wrong peoples :) .. I did . but I didn't you know what I mean ..Pretty carzy **** . The pay situation he always wanted to use was a bit cetched too huh . I would have never shipp[ed out my 1967 twin w/ out seeing that LP on my door step & making sure it wan't a jap fake or some **** china ? Anyway my buddies GF lives in Porland . shes got a sweet Hog ,, I was thinking **** I can stay there & hunt someone down if need be . Then I came to my senses , If I want a LP custom I'll go buy one .. the chances w. dude where just to demanding , whether recourse was an option or not , just felt like a whole bunch of **** :) . When I seen Phil chime in & realy not cover for dude that was my closer :) ... I still wonder tho .. Its like a bad movie .,hahahahaaaaa    peace brother .. Kevin

Archived