Goodall (insert angel voices here) KGJC 1643 reluctantly for sale

akcol

• Members

Goodall (insert angel voices here) KGJC 1643 sadly, for sale.

I LOVE my Goodall, for all the excellent descripts other owners posted here have stated. It SWIMS in acoustic brilliance and balance. My husband, a producer and fellow musician and I discovered the harmonic power of my Goodall when he complimented me on the harmonic clarity I was expressing/playing while recording a song - except it wasn't a technique, the harmonics were effortlessly sounding off the strings just as I was playing them. Magic. I can't say enough good things about this guitar.

We've hit on temporarily financially challenged times, and I'll reluctantly sell my beloved Goodall for $3000+. To a good home. Offers lower than that? No way.

My husband bought it for me for a little over $4000.

It is a cutaway, Kailua-Kona, gorgeous, one finish nick (not notieable, but I'm honest) on the very edging (not underlay) where I walked into the drum set with my guitar on. I was one with my guitar. Case included.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Hi there, Goodall still available for Sales?

Goodall (insert angel voices here) KGJC 1643 sadly,

for sale.

I LOVE my Goodall, for all the excellent descripts other owners posted here have stated. It SWIMS in acoustic brilliance and balance. My husband, a producer and fellow musician and I discovered the harmonic power of my Goodall when he complimented me on the harmonic clarity I was expressing/playing while recording a song - except it wasn't a technique, the harmonics were effortlessly sounding off the strings just as I was playing them. Magic. I can't say enough good things about this guitar.

We've hit on temporarily financially challenged times, and I'll reluctantly sell my beloved Goodall for $3000+. To a good home. Offers lower than that? No way.

My husband bought it for me for a little over $4000.

It is a cutaway, Kailua-Kona, gorgeous, one finish nick (not notieable, but I'm honest) on the very edging (not underlay) where I walked into the drum set with my guitar on. I was one with my guitar. Case included.

Archived