Recording King solid mahogany Rdc-36

gbeth94

• Members

Solid African mahogany, solid AA spruce top, ebony fretboard. Does not sound like an Rd-26, for example, much more definition, imho. A quite powerful and refined sound, again imho. Beautiful condition, with nut/saddle of bone, great Grover tuners. Has a finish line on the back, just the finish, which I sealed last year. Some people like the RK's more than the Blueridge's, and I'm one of them. Just selling because I bought a Baden, for some reason. Just asking 195.00- firm. Have good box double box to ship in. I'm in the upper midwest. Very sorry, no case. Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Solid African mahogany, solid AA spruce top, ebony fretboard. Does not sound like an Rd-26, for example, much more definition, imho. A quite powerful and refined sound, again imho. Beautiful condition, with nut/saddle of bone, great Grover tuners. Has a finish line on the back, just the finish, which I sealed last year. Some people like the RK's more than the Blueridge's, and I'm one of them. Just selling because I bought a Baden, for some reason. Just asking 195.00- firm. Have good box double box to ship in. I'm in the upper midwest. Very sorry, no case. Thanks for reading.

What is the fingerboard width (not the string spacing but the whole fingerboard) at the 12th fret, and what is the string spacing at the saddle? The RK site doesn't provide these particular specs.

Archived