FS: Composite Acoustic Vintage Performer Dread

jstancil

• Members

I have a CA Vintage performer dreadnaught for sale. Reason I'm selling is I just picked up a smaller body CA in a trade and I like the size of it better. This guitar has 1 3/4" nut and an LR Baggs pickup system blending the iBeam and Element pickups. I went over the entire guitar when taking pictures and I couldn't find any imperfections anywhere. It does have a little fret wear but nothing you will have to address for awhile. I put medium strings on it and tune it 1/2 step down.

Last year I did have some issues with a brace coming loose as well as the bridge lifting. I took it to my local luthier who wasn't very happy with the lack of support underneath the bridge. He felt like that was cause the bridge to lift and also caused the braces to come loose (turns out two had come loose). He cut a piece of rosewood to fit right under the bridge with holes for the strings and pegs to lock in. At that point he reset the bridge and the braces. It has performed like a champ ever since.

I'm looking to get $850 shipped (if it runs more then 30 bucks I'll ask you to chip in the difference). It will come with a hard case and packed very carefully. I have higher res pictures I can send if you'd like. PM me or email at justin_stancil at hotmail.

Possible Trades, I might be interested in trades plus cash for this. Things I'm looking for are a digital wireless guitar system, a nice acoustic preamp, pedal tuner, and possibly a small mixing board with effects. Thanks!

CA1.JPG

CA2.JPG

CA3.JPG

CA4.JPG

CA5.JPG

CA6.JPG

CA7.JPG

CA8.JPG

CA9.JPG

Archived