Parker nite fly Mojo, pedals, amp

smithki

• Members

I am selling my absolute Mint condition as new with very little play time on all items combo set up as listed, all equipment smoke free used in home studio with original boxes for pedals. I am not interested in selling by the item, I will only sell the complete set up.

1. PARKER NITEFLY MOJO,CHERRY SUNBURST GUITAR.THIS GUITAR HAS VERY FEW HOURS PLAYING TIME ON IT.NO SCRATCHES OR DINGS.CARVED AAA FLAME MAPLE TOP,MAHOGANY BODY AND BOLT-ON MAHOGANY NECK.CUSTOM-CAST ALUMINUM VIBRATO BRIDGE,STAINLESS STEEL SADDLES,SEYMOUR DUNCAN JASS(BRIDGE) AND JB (NECK) MAGNETIC PICKUPS.3 WAY MAG PICKUP SELECTION WITH PUSH-PULL COIL TAP CUSTOM FISHMAN PIEZOS AND STEREO VOLTAGE-DOUBLE PRE-AMP CUSTOM PARKER VIBRATO SYSTEM.6 1/2 LBS .THIS IS A GREAT SOUNDING GUITAR WITH ALOT OF SOUND OPTIONS FROM A SMOOTH HUMBUCKER SOUND TO SINGLE COIL AND ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUNDS.YOU CAN BLEND THE ELECTRIC AND ACOUSTIC PICKUPS TOGETHER.ALSO WITH THE OPTIONAL CORD (WHICH I WILL PROVIDE) YOU CAN SPLIT THE ELECTRIC PICKUPS TO GO TO AN ELECTRIC AMP AND THE ACOUSTIC PICKUPS TO GO TO AN ACOUSTIC AMP SETUP.COMES WITH A CUSTOM PARKER GIG BAG,ALL OF THE MANULALS AND WRENCHES.BRAND NEW ELIXER STRINGS AND BATTERY. THIS GUITAR IS AS NEW IN EVERY RESPECT

2.Traynor Valve 20 all tube amp with Celestion Green back speaker. Sweet sounding amp with alot of kick

3.Gator Pedal tote case with power supplies

4.Digitech jam man

5.Line 6 DL4 delay modeler

6.Ernie Ball Jr Volume pedal

7.Vox V848 Clyde McCoy signiture Wa pedal

8.Fulldrive 2 10th anniversary Mosfet addition by Fulltone custom shop

9.Line 6 Echo Park delay pedal

10.Digitech CF7 Chorus pedal

11.Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner

12Boss CS-3 Compression sustainer pedal $2600.00 for all

All items are in mint condition as new in every respect, with only a few hours of play time on all items. Perfect set-up for gigging, ready to go with everything you will need

email at kirkandbrenda@gmail.com

Archived