FS: Martin DCPA5K Acoustic Electric Guitar and Brand New Hard Case

jackajesusfreak

• Members

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This guitar is 2 months old and has only been used about a half dozen times as the ministry where I was using it at has changed direction. I do not want it to sit around and not get played. It is in mint condition and will be shipped with a brand new hard shell case that I have being shipped to me today. (8/23/12)

The case is the case that comes with the new 'A' series Yamaha A1M acoustic electric guitars. I will post pictures of it when it arrives, if the guitar is still for sale.

These sell new WITHOUT a case for $799.99. I will sell this with the brand new case for $650.00 SHIPPED!!!

The CF Martin DPCPA5K Acoustic Electric Guitar boasts a solid Sitka Spruce soundboard with Martin's "X" scalloped bracing. The back and sides are constructed from Koa Wood Pattern High Pressure Laminate with a Textured Finish. The slim taper neck with a Black Richlite fingerboard and traditional dot inlays will feel comfortable in your fretting hand. The DCPA5K sports a single cutaway body design that allows for extended range in your lead playing when you need to access those upper register notes.

The CF Martin DCPA5K also features the easy to operate Fishman F1 Analog electronics system. Pickup system includes Sonicore under-saddle transducer with convenient side mounted volume and tone controls and on-board chromatic tuner. Hardware includes a set of Chrome sealed tuners with large buttons.

Martin001.jpg

Martin002.jpg

Martin003.jpg

Martin005.jpg

Martin009.jpg

Martin008.jpg

Martin007.jpg

Martin006.jpg

Archived