FS/FT Mint 2008 Taylor GSCE Fall LTD Cocobolo/Sitka/Koa

robertray

• Members

Up for grabs is my beautiful 2008 Taylor Fall Ltd in dead mint, unplayed condition. Cocobolo back and sides, sitka spruce top, with koa wedge and binding around top, bottom, neck, and headstock. Mahogany neck, ebony board. Cocobolo headstock backstrap and mini wedge. I`ve played her only a hand full of times over the past couple years. Mainly at church on Easter and Christmas special sevices. She hasnt even opened up yet and still smells new. Keep her stored in a controlled 50-55% humidity climate. Shes sounds rich, sparkling, and loud with the grand symphony body size. Compared to my 816ce, she has all the sweet highs and mids, but the low end is much more focused and tight. Not as boomy as the 816. I installed a Colosi bone saddle to take the action down 1/32 or so. The original bone saddle is included (untouched) along with all the case candy and truss wrench. Deluxe alligator style case with combination lock is in excellent condition with a couple little marks that are hardly noticable. I`ve seen these sell (when they come around) on ebay in good to very good/excellent condition in the $2750-$2950 range. I`ll like to get $2950 paypal/shipped in the condition shes in. $3250 in trade I believe is fair. Cash on either end is fine with me. Looking for something new to add to the PRSi. Something collectable/LTD would be cool, but I`m open to offers. More specs here...http://www.12fret.com/new/Taylor_2008_Fall_Ltd_Edition_GS_Cocobolo_pg.html

t2.jpg

t4.jpg

t8.jpg

t11.jpg

t12.jpg

More pics upon request via email. References on here, TGP, Vintage Rocker, PRS Forums, ebay.

Archived