Yamaha CJ-818SB in Amazing Condition...

aidenmartine

• Members

Here's one you ought to take a look at.

I've got my sister's CJ818SB up for sale. I remember when she got it for her birthday. She took a few lessons and that was the end of it, and it sat under her bed for almost 25 years. I've played it sparingly (just too big for me; I'm fond of parlour guitars) and I've given it a pro set up recently. Great guitar in great condition. A couple of minor surface scratches on the front lower right bout, and light pick marks on the pickguard. Balanced, chimy tone. Sounds like a Taylor in that respect but not prone to boomy lows of a jumbo, just a very lush balanced sound. Smooth satin neck and rosewood overlay headstock. Same acoustic used by Dave Mathews if that means anything to you. I hate to sell her but she's just not getting enough use and now my daughter wants a strat, so she needs to find a good home. Comes with original HSC.

16-1/2" lower bout, tobacco sunburst finish, spruce top, mahogany back and sides, bound rosewood fretboard with dot inlays, rosewood bridge, mahogany neck, chrome tuners, black pickguard, 1-3/4" nut width, 25.5" scale.

Please access picture via this link;

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/aidenmartine/YAMAHA%20CJ818SB

• 4 months later...

Archived