FS: *Feeler* Faith Acoustic Eclipse Neptune

Jzbass25

• Members

This is a big feeler because I love this guitar but here it goes.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Faith acoustic eclipse neptune, I got this guitar from a contest and I love and cherrish it but I'm debating on if I have enough room to keep it.

Solid spruce top, solid mahogany back/sides. Ebony fretboard and mahogany neck, with a 2 way truss and it is a special bolt on design (bolts on the inside of the guitar) it has a nitro black finish with flamed maple binding around the body.

It has abalone inlay around the soundhole and on the fretboard. Grover romantic tuners with ebony heads. Ebony bridge with ebony bridge pins, tusq nut and a Shadow L4000 electric system with built in tuner (I think that's the model number).

It plays great and it is in great condition, never been gigged and in a smoke-free apartment.

Here is the actual sight info.

Faith" rel="nofollow">http://www.faithguitars.com/faith-guitar-display.asp?id=68&cat=Eclipse%20Series]Faith Guitars | Patrick James Eggle | Natural, Trembesi, Hi-Gloss, Eclipse series acoustic, electro acoustic, cutaway guitars | Barnes and Mullins Ltd

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Really nice hardcase

Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando, Fl

International OK? : Prefer to keep it in the US

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid): jzbass25 on harmonycentral/sevenstring.org, ebay- jzbass25_123

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900 + shipping obo, will possibly trade for 5150III 50watt

Pictures: Don't mind the fretwrap above the nut, that is removed. I'll get one of the case tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

Archived