Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Cutaway

StratoSlacker

• Members

$1600 or best reasonable offer. Not in a rush to sell, so keep that in mind before making an offer. Will consider a top of the line gaming computer plus cash in trade.

Gorgeous Songwriter Deluxe acoustic electric guitar with cutaway. Spruce top, rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, custom cut ivory saddle. Original saddle included as well. MOP paraellelogram inlays, abalone inlay around sound hole. Gorgeous guitar. Plays very smoothly, even with heavy strings. Tone is well rounded with just the right mix of warm brightness and low end. I played many Songwriters before i bought this one. Many sounded dull or dead or played like crap. This one sounds full and lush and plays very nicely.

This one was built in 2006 when there was only one version of the Songwriter Deluxe. There are several slightly different models available today (all sell between $2.5K and $3.5K).

Electronics cover brilliance, contour, treble, and bass. There's a notch filter, volume control, and built-in tuner which works great.

Original hardshell case included. I have a box for it too if you want it.

High resolution pics below show a few dings in the clear coat. They're barely noticeable in person and have zero affect on playability or tone. No other issues with this guitar. She's great! Frets show no wear, set up is very playable and sounds great, tuning stability is fantastic.

Fml3u.jpg

QnOxT.jpg

3iSRj.jpg

2GSse.jpg

WqPjJ.jpg

VBtRq.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived