FS: Compensated bridge saddles, made of bone,

Jon Hiller

• Members

These saddles are sized 72mmX3mmX9mm, with a 16" radius (curve) on the top, they fit many guitars sold today with little to no modification other than sanding or filing the bottom to adjust for action. Height of these saddles is 8mm on the bass side and 6mm on the treble side. Nicely made saddles, I prefer these to plastic or any of the synthetic types out there today. I also have these for sale on eBay, but you can get them a dollar cheaper buying them from me here, as I don't incur eBay fees. Price is $9.99 each, including shipping in USA. Here's a picture:

DSCF6033-1.jpg

Feel free to check out my ebay feedback under my user name "cowabungamusic". Hit me up via PM if you're interested.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Also, the above saddles are basically only compensated on the B string (which is good enough for most guitars in my experience), but we also have a fully compensated model we are selling for the same price. These also have a 16" radius. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

Here's a photo of a few of the fully compensated ones sitting on my desktop at work...

test002.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Friendly bump, we just got a bunch more saddles in, we now have the fully compensated or the partially compensated, your choice, for only $9.99 shipped and paypal'd in the USA. We sell hundreds of these on eBay, but we can sell them here for a dollar less because we aren't paying eBay fees to sell them here. Hit me up via a PM if you're interested!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Bump, I still have a good supply of the fully compensated saddles in stock (I no longer can get the partially compensated ones). If you're looking for a very high quality replacement saddle, this is it. Water buffalo bone, unbleached so they aren't brittle. Hit me up via PM if you're interested.

Archived