FS: Ovation DJA34-AL

wingsofobsidian

• Members

Brief &mAccurate Description of gear/guitar: Ovation DJA34-AL (Ashbaland)

Modifications (if any): None

[Accessories (hardshell case etc): No case or bag at the moment, but can easily get one.

Location (City, State or Country): Wilmington, NC

International OK?: No (too much hassle)

Contact Info: Shoot me a message on here

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on Sevenstring.org, lpmusic2012 on Ebay, and multiple deals on the Buckethead.tk forum (same name)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $250 OBO + shipping

PICTURES:

http://s1254.beta.photobucket.com/user/lpmusic1/library/Ovation%20DJA34-AL%20DJ%20Ashba%20Signature

I have for sale an Ovation DJA34-AL. This is one of four DJ Ashba (Sixx AM, Guns N' Roses fame) signature Ovation guitars.

This guitar is relatively like new. Sounds great if you like the "OVATION SOUND". The pickup is one of Ovation's SlimLine series pickups and is located under the bridge, which means that you can only adjust the action to go so low, however the guitar, is still incredibly playable and I have been able to pull-off a ton of complex fingerstyle performances on this axe.

The only blemish is a slight nick in the headstock. (The guitar was like that before I bought it. - Thank you to Guitar Center for not informing me and for screwing me on that.)

Here are the specs:

Description: 6-String Acoustic/Electric

Body Type: Mid-Depth Cutaway

Top: Spruce

Bracing: Scalloped X

Scale Length: 25 1/4"

Fretboard: Rosewood w/ Black stain

Fret Inlay: Custom Ashba 12/13th fret

Bridge: Walnut w/ Black stain

Rosette: Multi Soundhole - bass side

Pickup: Black Ovation Slimline

Nutwidth: 1 11/16"

Tuning Machines: Ovation Black Nickel

Preamp: OP-4BT

MSRP value is: $699.99

I am asking $250, and will entertain offers. Please help me move this axe quickly!

Shoot me a message on here!

Archived