1968 Fender Newporter--SOLID Mahogany Acoustic Guitar!

mrlutton

• Members

PICTURES: http://s1009.photobucket.com/albums/af219/mrlutton83/1968%20Fender%20Newporter/

1968 Fender Newporter in good cosmetic condition. Action is a bit high down the neck, but neck is straight and truss rod works great. Could be shimmed or bridge/saddle shaved for lower action. Neck is not the issue, I know that. Guitar plays good as-is but I am picky when it comes to action... Neck and frets are in great shape and the body of the guitar is in good shape as well--a few scratches, as you would imagine. All original, to my knowledge. No case, but I have a gig bag I can throw in. Please ask any questions--the last one on eBay went for over $600, and the one before that $400 shipped.

Solid mahogany top and solid mahogany back and sides! Very cool guitar. Tuners look to be replacements but are good Schaller Fender "F" tuners which are a proper replacement. Bone nut and saddle. Excellent value. Neck is stamped 1968, I forget the exact month but can check if needed.

EMAIL ME: mrlutton@gmail.com

Will consider trades for vintage Harmony, Silvertone, Kay, Airline or other catalog guitars. Possibly vintage tube amps as well.

7/17 PRICE DROP: $275 shipped via USPS with PayPal.

7/19 FINAL PRICE DROP: $250 shipped!!

• 2 years later...

Archived