Serenader Parlor Guitar For Sale

kevin63

• Members

I have a Serenader Parlor Guitar made by B & J of New York (Buegeleisen & Jacobson). According to Luthier, Larry Threet of The Cascade School of Lutherie in Ashville, NC, this guitar was made between 1908-1912. He also stated it is quite unique and quite rare. It has a totally scrimshaw design carve into the overall top finish that extends down into the surface of the wood in many areas. The guitar needs some repair to bring it back to playable condition. I have a very detailed analysis furnished by Mr. Threet and will be more than happy to share with anyone interested. I can also email pictures as well. I am located in Columbia, South Carolina.

• Members

hey_day, thanks for the interest in my Serenader Guitar. As I stated in the classified post, I have a very detailed report on the guitar from Luthier Larry Threet. I will be glad to forward the report to you, along with a couple of pictures. However, I don't know how to send on this website. If you can provide your email address, I will send this info to you. My personal email is kdjwc@reagan.com

Archived