TRADE/Sale Gorgeous Brazilian Rosewood Classical Guitar

luckycanine

• Members

DESCRIPTION AND SPECS: Right hand 650 scale classical Sitka Spruce top, with beautiful Brazilian Rosewood back and sides all solid woods with truss, 1 7/8" nut, front BR headstock plated, year of mfg estimated early to mid 2000s.  Upgrade:  K&K mini passive under bridge pickup.  Excellent condition; It has a few swirl marks on the Sitka top that can be seen in just the right angle and light conditions (see pic), but you have to hunt for them.    Reputed to be handmade by "Ruben's Guitars" (not the importer).  The neck I believe to be mahogany, the fretboard either EIR or BR.  The solid figured BR back and sides are drop dead gorgeous.  The front of the headstock is BR plated. The action is med low, and very easy to play.  Neck in good shape!  I pictured the lower bout which has small bear claw type mark.  While it is not an issue I point it out FWIW, if anything.  The sound is dark and projective, with very nice sustain.  I try to avoid superlatives on sound as it is so subjective, so I have a sound clip.  $1250 plus $35 for shipping and insurance. Will throw in a nice hard case.  Three day tryout ok, simply return as received for full refund minus all shipping incurred by seller, if any.

SOUND CLIP:  Please email me, hackle7@gmail.com .

PICS:  Could not figure out how to post them; they can be found here:

http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?177784-TRADE-Sale-Gorgeous-Brazilian-Rosewood-Classical-Guitar

• 1 month later...

Archived