Showroom Takamine TNV360SC Cool tube 2

luckycanine

• Members

Reluctantly I am selling my Takamine TNV360SC that I purchased some 6-8 months ago NEW.  It has less than a half hour playing time on it.  It is prestine. The bear claw on it is gorgeous as are the EIR back and sides.  All solid woods of course.   Price is $1795 and $45 shipping to lower 48, actual shipping elsewhere.  All manner of payment acceptable.  Have shipped overseas a number of times. See my posts on the AGF.  References readily available. Photo imperfections including lint and reflections are my bad. Specs, features and info. from the Takamine website on this magnificent instrument:   "The guitars created in Takamine Specialty Shop are very limited production models showing design elements that appear nowhere else in the Takamine line. The TNV360SC dreadnought features a solid, hand-selected "bear claw" spruce top which creates a rare, naturally occurring pattern. Each soundboard is individually voiced to maximize its power and dynamic range. The back and sides are solid bookmatched Indian Rosewood, chosen for both its appearance and acoustic integrity. The ebony fingerboard is fitted with nickel silver frets, leveled and finished by hand for perfect playability and intonation. The soundhole and perimeter of the top are inlaid with hundreds of pieces of beautiful abalone shell. Includes Takamine

• 3 months later...

Archived