Soldano SLS-105, SP-77, 4x12 slant cabinet

PCinDC

• Members

For sale, a nice Soldano half stack rig at a great price. $1750 plus shipping

Includes the following:

SP-77 Preamp

SLS-105 Stereo power amp

4x12 slant cabinet

These are all in very good to great shape. The Pre and power amp have some marks/knicks on the rack ears but nothing that seriously detracts from aesthetics, and all functions work. I am also including a bunch of Sovtek tubes for spares.

Please note the preamp doesn't include a footswitch, you'll need one to switch channels. The pre and power amp are mounted in a proto-mold rack case with a 1U space on top for a rackmount tuner or effects module.

The cabinet has some very minor scuffs from being moved around. No tears in the vinyl and the speakers themselves are minty fresh.

In preparation for sale, I called Soldano and inquired about these. The SP-77 was built in 1996. The SLS-105 is from 1990-1991. Apparently the SLS-105 is very rare with around 50 made.

I'd love to sell these in the Northern Virginia area, but I'm willing to drive up to two hours to meet a serious buyer. In terms of shipping, I truly have no clue how much it will cost to ship this stuff, but shipping is on the buyer. I'd accept a cashier's check, or Paypal, but Paypal would need to include the transaction fees.

Archived