Rivera K-Tre $1050 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crunchtime

• Members

I must be insane. Rivera K-Tre $1050 shipped to conus.

I love this amp but, it's gotta go. I need the money for something else. This amp has massive amounts of gain and huge low end. The clean is among the best ever from a high gainer.

The Ruby EL34 bstr power tubes only have like 10 hours on them since I bought them from Doug's Tubes. I had the amp biased by my amp guy at that time.

The Tre can be very, very loud but the loop levels act as an excellent master volume and make this amp sound supreme at low volumes.

It is in great shape with no tears in the tolex. These sell for $2100 at Muscian's Friend. Mine is only half that. Includes footswitch. Footswitch changes channels and turns loop on and off.

06bf752caea7.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, those things are noisy as heck -

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I made the mistake of buying one Brand New without ever hearing one

because no dealers in my area carried them. Now I know why!!

You must be thinking of something else. I owned a Tre for a long while and its one of the quietest hi gainers out there.

POST = FAIL. :facepalm:

• Members

Do you still have the Carvin up for sale? If so , is it the led version and how old is it. I have been looking at the V3 as a great beginner head and I have heard several clips of them and I like them alot. Thanks for your time man.

I've got an offer on the table for the V3. If it falls through, I'll bump the V3 thread.

Archived