Bogner Uberschall, ENGL Savge 120, Peavey 6534+ DEAD MINT!!!

Moshaholic

• Members

EMAIL ME AT GILESMARINO@HOTMAIL@COM for fastest response!!!!

NO TRADES NEED CASH !!!!

Uber Rev Blue 2008 Model with like less than 5 hours of home use... DEAD MINT, PRISTINE AND FLAWLESS

I'm selling for my friend who is liquidating all his Bogners (He is retied law enforcement) he loves gear and has a ton of it, but his amps get played very little at home if at all... Martin from the forum here just bought his Bogner XTC and i'm sure he has a boner over how untouched and brand spanking new the amp is... I was going to buy it but I'm just loving my JVM's and my 2 channel rectos and need nothing else...

Anyway I set set my buddy up with the deal to buy this brand new inthe box a while back from a Florida Bogner dealer and it very pristine and freash. The price is not cheap, and I know they have been selling used for a bit less... But this amp will not need new tubes as they only have a few hours on them and this is amp has not been whored around. I know a there are buyers (like me) who can appreciate an amp that is pretty much brand new. Comes with footswitch, power cord and original Bogner box, etc.

$1850.00 Insured, double boxed and shipped and GIFTED PAYPAL OR CASHIERS CHECK

Picture1181.jpg

Picture1185.jpg

Picture1183.jpg

This is my Peavey 6534+... DEAD MINT, PRISTINE AND FLAWLESS

I'm the original owner, bought it new a four months back...

3-5 hours of home use dead mint never been outside or gigged -

Comes with everything, footswitch has never been opend

$850.00 Shipped

P1000041.jpg

P1000042.jpg

Hi,

DEAD MINT, PRISTINE AND FLAWLESS

Only played at home and brought by me to my recoding studio for a few 3-4 song demo sessions.

I'm fiending pretty hard these days and need to move somthing... I just bought a Mesa Mark IV and a Second brand new JVM 210H and a new Fender Dave Murray Sig Stratocaster... I have my eye on two other things and well you know how it goes...

This amp was never giged and has about 10-15 home use hours and was used in my recording studio to track about 8-10 songs for a few bands. I have the box and all the bling that came with the amp. It is a killer amp and I will regret this. I bought it brand spanking new from Drum City Guitarland in Sept 2009 so it is about a year and 3 months old. It has been turned on very little since spring of this year.

This amp is on the first 3-4 tracks in the link in my sig to my studios myspace so GO LISTEN TO IT!!!

$1675.00 firm shipped and gifted to conus !!!

No trades need cash!

Picture1694.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived