Has Anyone Used an Acoustic Bass Drum Trigger with the Alesis Sample Pad 4?

ERock82

• Members

I'd really like to get a bass drum trigger and try this out because I have this sample pad but I've read a few bad reviews. Probably not going to start using a b drum trigger anytime soon if I can't make it work with the sample pad. If anyone can help me with this I would highly appreciate. I'm looking at getting the Roland RT 30k trigger. Thanks!

• Members

ERock82 -

Welcome!

I would probably take the same approach as you.

If you have a reputable drum shop in the area, I'd take your Alesis in and explain what you're trying to do. They should be able to connect you with an RT 30K to plug in at the store to try before you buy.

I don't have any first hand knowledge on using these two products in tandem, so I can't be more specific. Only offer some over-view of the approach I'd take first.

Thanks and hope this helps.

D

• Members
ERock82 -

Welcome!

I would probably take the same approach as you.

If you have a reputable drum shop in the area, I'd take your Alesis in and explain what you're trying to do. They should be able to connect you with an RT 30K to plug in at the store to try before you buy.

I don't have any first hand knowledge on using these two products in tandem, so I can't be more specific. Only offer some over-view of the approach I'd take first.

Thanks and hope this helps.

D

That's a good idea. I'll call music stores to see who would be ok with that. Thanks!

Archived