Question about the 125th Anniversary Sonor 3001

DblTap

• Members

Hi, I do not know much about Sonor as it is, I've always used Ludwig and or Pearls, I just bought a 5piece "125th anniversary Sonor Force 3001" Honey Amber. Does anyone have any info on this kit, I looked for one online and couldn't find one. I paid $600 for it, did I get ripped off or did I get a good kit?...Thanks guys.

• Members

I saw that set on the second link you provided, $399, mine came with all hardware including 3 zildjian cymbals, boom stands, high hats, what I am looking for really is either another rack Tom or a larger Floor Tom or both, thanks for the link, Honey Amber is hard to find to lol

• Members

I was wondering just what you got for the $600. I'm not sure how much hardware is included in the kit for $399, but it should give you an idea if your set was overpriced or not, which it doesn't seem to be, given what you say you got on the deal.

• Members
I was wondering just what you got for the $600. I'm not sure how much hardware is included in the kit for $399' date=' but it should give you an idea if your set was overpriced or not, which it doesn't seem to be, given what you say you got on the deal.[/quote']

The picture you see was what came with it, plus the guy through in 2 more crash's, splash, cow bell and boom stands. The Stands are all Pearl. I just can not find any info on the 125th Anniversary Sonor Force 3001 sets.

Archived