Holiday Charity Auction

• Members

Hey everyone!

Been a while. I spent a few months on the road touring the states and Europe and really haven't had a lot of time to sit and keep up with this kind of stuff.

My whole year got booked out the second I got back home.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm running a eBay auction for some of my personal stuff from tour. The money will be donated to MusiCares, the Grammy's charity foundation for musicians in need.

details below:

**Holiday charity auction**

This holiday season I'm auctioning off one of my concert used and signed drumheads, along with a brand new pair of my personalized drumsticks.

100% of the proceeds from this auction will be donated to MusiCares.

MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community.

I myself have benefited from this organization in the past, and it's time to give back.

What you will received in this auction:

-One 14" Aquarian "Triple Threat" drumhead. Used and signed by me.

-One pair of my personalized Regal Tip 5BX drumsticks, including my logo and signature, NOT sold in stores.

-Personal letter from me to you, thanking you for your donation to such a wonderful cause this holiday season.

Happy bidding and happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived