I need a drummer

stratcat

• Members

hey guys, I'm going to start working on a collaberation with some guys off of the guitar and bass forums and was wondering if anyone wanted to record drums for us.. I'd rather have a live drummer than a midi drummer. What we are looking to do to start is just some covers from hair bands.. we are thinkiing Tie your mother down - by queen/Lynch Mob for the first one..

anyone interested?

• Members

ew.. strats are the ugliest guitars there are, besides telecasters. I dont get stratocasters, they sound terrible AND they are ugly, ugh single coils... I dont get why Fender strats are so expensive where you can just go out and get a Les Paul or something. Fender blows, both guitar AND amps. I have a Fender amp and it has the {censored}tiest volume, and the speakers can't handle volume either. Fender. :(

• Members

Originally posted by WorshipMetallica

ew.. strats are the ugliest guitars there are, besides telecasters. I dont get stratocasters, they sound terrible AND they are ugly, ugh single coils... I dont get why Fender strats are so expensive where you can just go out and get a Les Paul or something. Fender blows, both guitar AND amps. I have a Fender amp and it has the {censored}tiest volume, and the speakers can't handle volume either. Fender.
:(

you're giving metalheads like me a bad name! :mad: Personally im not a big fan of strats, the single coil thing...i don't think they're ugly though. I'd buy a LP if i had the money, but some people really like strats.

Hey! They make some good amps tho. Just because you have a 15w fender practice amp doesn't mean their 50w tube amps suck! :rolleyes::mad:

• Members

Originally posted by stratcat

hey guys, I'm going to start working on a collaberation with some guys off of the guitar and bass forums and was wondering if anyone wanted to record drums for us.. I'd rather have a live drummer than a midi drummer. What we are looking to do to start is just some covers from hair bands.. we are thinkiing Tie your mother down - by queen/Lynch Mob for the first one..

anyone interested?

Where about in Illinois?

• Members

Originally posted by Bigjohn

Where about in Illinois?

about 50 miles south of chicago man.. oops, guess I forgot to mention it is a cyberjam collaberation - just record the parts and email them..

worship metallica if it helps man, I promise I'll use this guitar.. :)

USRGdist.JPG

• Members

Originally posted by HulkBlood01

you're giving metalheads like me a bad name!
:mad:
Personally im not a big fan of strats, the single coil thing...i don't think they're ugly though. I'd buy a LP if i had the money, but some people really like strats.

Hey! They make some good amps tho. Just because you have a 15w fender practice amp doesn't mean their 50w tube amps suck!
:rolleyes::mad:

I love strats as much as geetars with humbuckers. Different tones for different situations. Same goes with Fender amps. However I prefer Marshall, Mesa, and Soldano.

Also, if you tweak it enough you can get a great tone out of almost any amp. Make sure you put at least 11 gauge strings on though...that's how you great tone in my opinion, heavy strings.

• Members

Originally posted by WorshipMetallica

ew.. strats are the ugliest guitars there are, besides telecasters. I dont get stratocasters, they sound terrible AND they are ugly, ugh single coils... I dont get why Fender strats are so expensive where you can just go out and get a Les Paul or something. Fender blows, both guitar AND amps. I have a Fender amp and it has the {censored}tiest volume, and the speakers can't handle volume either. Fender.
:(

you are an utter jackass. if you cant get good tone out of a Fender amp, you should have your guitar taken away and your fingers broken.

Archived