oh, by the wayyyy....

TimeKeeper310

• Members

Originally posted by mraia

Hey I'll be that was a lot of fun!

Playing outside is great. I never did it for a tailgate though. It seems like a natural fit.

Chill out. Relax. Savor the moment!

...and i CAN say, that every moment, WAS delicious!! The game, was a football for the local McNeese University here...every freekin' person around was, totally pumped....the college played well, all year....and , if they won, they'd advance into the play-offs (we did win!)

So, imagine, countless, crazed spectators...ALREADY pumped, when they arrived at the game!!....it was almost, as if they were even 'cheering' us on, as we were setting up..LOL....but, yes....totally, an adrenalin rush!!! I have managed to let the 'buzz' taper .....a bit......

now....WHEN'S that next gig?!?!? anticipation drives me crazy!:thu:

• Members

thanks, Mraia, and Crusher...another good factor, at this tailgate...was the age of the crowd?..well, I am 44...i mean, ONLy 44....and, of course, the average age in attendance, was a bit younger......so, when yur playing JUST the right song, at JUSt the right time....this younger crowd, are SURE to be displaying their enjoyment!!....not 'quite' as many, mid-40's to 50-yr. olds, will be pumping their fists, when yur pounding out...'Metal Health' by Quiet Riot, or 'Crazy Train', by Ozzy!!....

:thu::wave:

Archived