Yahoooooooo!!!!! (and "erm......")

tmetaler

• Members

my parents TOTALLY got me a {censored}in tama iron cobra double bass pedal for my birthday!!!!!! :D :D :D:cry: ( :D :cool: HELLZ YHEA BITCHES!! it is sooooooooooo goddam smooth and {censored}! holy {censored}! ugh! its {censored}in orgasmic!!!! (im currently cleaning my snare for fifth time today!) soo yhea!! ugh!! i had no idea what i was missing!

and on a less happy note... the paiste alpha rock hats that i ordered a week ago are now being moved from cascio interstate's store to their warehouse, and THEN being shipped to me.... bitch didnt tell me that they were out of stock when i ordered 'em, and misquoted a shipping timetable... she said that i would recieve a confirmation email (which never came, even tho i gave her my email address) and they would come within 5-7 days of shipment (which i thought would be normal as that's how MF does it) but NO! i call four days later to see if they've been shipped and the guy was like "oh..... sorry..... no, they havent" soo yhea.... he said that MAYBE they will get here by the end of this week or the beginnning of next..... but that doesnt bother me that much------

CUZ I GOTTA {censored}IN TAMA IRON COBRA TO {censored} WITH!!! HELL YHEA!!!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

my parents TOTALLY got me a {censored}in tama iron cobra double bass pedal for my birthday!!!!!!
:D
:D:cry:
( :D
:cool:
HELLZ YHEA BITCHES!! it is sooooooooooo goddam smooth and {censored}! holy {censored}! ugh! its {censored}in orgasmic!!!! (im currently cleaning my snare for fifth time today!) soo yhea!! ugh!! i had no idea what i was missing!

.............tissue?...:cry: (sharing in yur tears of joy...)

...now, get off that computer....and just go drive your neighbors nutz!! :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

my parents TOTALLY got me a {censored}in tama iron cobra double bass pedal for my birthday!!!!!!
:D:cry:
( :D
:cool:
HELLZ YHEA BITCHES!! it is sooooooooooo goddam smooth and {censored}! holy {censored}! ugh! its {censored}in orgasmic!!!! (im currently cleaning my snare for fifth time today!) soo yhea!! ugh!! i had no idea what i was missing!

and on a less happy note... the paiste alpha rock hats that i ordered a week ago are now being moved from cascio interstate's store to their warehouse, and THEN being shipped to me.... bitch didnt tell me that they were out of stock when i ordered 'em, and misquoted a shipping timetable... she said that i would recieve a confirmation email (which never came, even tho i gave her my email address) and they would come within 5-7 days of shipment (which i thought would be normal as that's how MF does it) but NO! i call four days later to see if they've been shipped and the guy was like "oh..... sorry..... no, they havent" soo yhea.... he said that MAYBE they will get here by the end of this week or the beginnning of next..... but that doesnt bother me that much------

CUZ I GOTTA {censored}IN TAMA IRON COBRA TO {censored} WITH!!! HELL YHEA!!!
:thu:

ummm....wait........................................:rolleyes:

• Members

Obviously , totally ignore the following bit of wisdom...

The speed setup is a concession to a very narrow genre and should only be tackled with a fully developed foot stroke.

Set them up SLOW. 45 degree angle. Long stroke - aim for the high side of the sweet spot. You otherwise risk deforming your feet into useless, heat producing stubs.

:wave:

• Members

Oman..gotta hate when that happens!....I try to buy locally here...but, occasionally have to 'order'.....I've only used MF...i guess, since I've had no problems, I go back......

any others, that are comparable to MF...with at least, similar inventory and pricing?....

..not sure if I'd ever change, but I do like looking/shopping around...but have always gone back to MF.....

...kinda like, when ya find that 'right' mechanic?...:thu:

Archived