craigslist finds

automaster31

• Members

I should have about a grand coming back in student loans after i repay my step-father. so, i would also like 2 crashes, a ride and a couple of splashes.

for a crash, i was thinking... paiste alpha 18" for 160

Splash 10" for $60

Pedal for $160...

so, maybe, pacific, talk him down to 700? $700+160+160+60for around $1080... decent?

Looking at Queensryche, to Trapt, to Alter Bridge to Staind to Rush, if that helps.

Thanks guys!!

• Members

I was able to snag a 10" Zildjian A Splash, perfect condition for $40 at a local music store, and a 16" Zildjian A Rock Crash for $70 in great condition on craigslist. Also got some good Zildjian New Beats for $150 on ebay. Gotta love used deals!

• Members

set 2

man, that girl wasn't worth the drums...

That second set is a Slingy - looks like "power toms" - could possibly be "Black Chrome", but is more likely "just black wrap". At any rate - definitely worth what they're asking.

By the way... kid :) - no girl is worth giving up the drums for! :thu:

kestrou

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I should have about a grand coming back in student loans after i repay my step-father. so, i would also like 2 crashes, a ride and a couple of splashes.

for a crash, i was thinking... paiste alpha 18" for 160

10" for $60

for $160...

so, maybe, pacific, talk him down to 700? $700+160+160+60for around $1080... decent?

Looking at Queensryche, to Trapt, to Alter Bridge to Staind to Rush, if that helps.

Thanks guys!!

I bought me an 18" Alpha for 38 bucks the other day...

Archived