Midi mixer with audio ins and outs

bickett

• Members

Hello all,

I am seeking a hardware recommendation. At the moment my set up is comprised of an Midi mixer (virtually a midi keyboard shaped like a DJ mixer), an m-audio interface for lines out and my cue channel, and virtual dj as my software.

My goal is to replace my interface as it is now defective, but I wondered if there were a reasonably priced DJ midi-mixer that had the hardware and functionality of an USB audio interface with multiple audio channels in and out.

Let me know what you think.

• Members

Hello all,

I am seeking a hardware recommendation. At the moment my set up is comprised of an Midi mixer (virtually a midi keyboard shaped like a DJ mixer), an m-audio interface for lines out and my cue channel, and virtual dj as my software.

My goal is to replace my interface as it is now defective, but I wondered if there were a reasonably priced DJ midi-mixer that had the hardware and functionality of an USB audio interface with multiple audio channels in and out.

Let me know what you think.

There are actually several few options, but I need some more info...by MIDI mixer, do you mean intended for laptop DJing? Also, how many channels do you need?

Archived