SICK AND TIRED of dj's mixing in rock music...

The Dude

• Members

Poor little baby :)

Sick of what?are you sufferring?cause you can change nothing in fact that dj's after 30 years (first technics turntables) of evolution are know in the universal music spectrum.what's your problem Limp what?i don't know what they do!i don't look mtv,i don't lesson fm radios.I don't know nothing about them cause i don't have time to loose.When i wanna a good rock i certainly don't lessonning that kind of sound.

cheers.

• Members

Originally posted by coc999:

Poor little baby
:)
Sick of what?are you sufferring?cause you can change nothing in fact that dj's after 30 years (first technics turntables) of evolution are know in the universal music spectrum.what's your problem Limp what?i don't know what they do!i don't look mtv,i don't lesson fm radios.I don't know nothing about them cause i don't have time to loose.When i wanna a good rock i certainly don't lessonning that kind of sound.

cheers.

Hey, get by the bad grammer and he saying some intellegent stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just wonder why the dj forum i so filled with people who are so happy to talk bad about others, is it because you dident have any luck with getting gigs yourself?

Why cant people just mix or perform how they want too? this atitude makes mee sick!! nowbody forces you to listen to anythin you dont want to!!

I play tech. myself, but love to see some of the cool hiphop djs as well, not because i really allways like the music, but its always nice to look at different styles and get inspired! Its a form of music-rasism to hate everything that's different, instead of learning from it. Even if you dont get trilled, you at least know what not to do, when you play.

START MIX'IN AND STOP HATING

-im out..

Pede

• Members

Originally posted by M40A1:

by the way.. I'm from the Guitar forum, and DJ's suck balls... guitarists are much better than a moron in sparkly clothes, thinking he's cool by spinning a nasty record around... its not "music" its just NAST

guitarist suck cock....

• 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

i get so sick when i see another stupid american so called rock band limb bizkit clone with a stupid DJ {censored}ing up the whole song...

------------------

Sex, Drugs, Rock and roll and a midlife crisis.........

Thanks for clearing that up. This whole time I didn't know it was the inclusion of a DJ that made Limp Bizkit {censored}ty. That HAS to be it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived