Guitar doesn't have full output

dhusolo

• Members

#1 I have 3 guitars. 2 Ibanezs, one with a Dimebucker and a Duncan Jazz and another one with a Dimebucker and a Tremonti bass pickup. A PRS Tremonti signature with his signature treble and bass pickups. The action isn’t high and I’ve tried adjusting pickup height levels. I’ve checked the wiring in the guitars and everything looks good. I've done the wiring myself. I know how to solder. i've checked everything with an ohm meter and even though i'm still pretty knew at testing electronics, things looked like they tested ok. My pedal chain goes guitar>Tremonti Wah> Morpheous Drop Tune pedal> Digitech RP500 effects pedal>T-Rex Digital Delay>Crate 2x12. All pedals are ran through a power supply, not a battery. Over the past few weeks it seems that my sustain doesn’t seem to ring as long as it should, I don’t have full output and I can’t get pinch harmonics to squeal right. Even running through the metal settings on the pedal it doesn’t seem to ring long enough. I’ve tried different cables, eliminating pedals and nothing has worked. The power supply output for the RP500 is 10.5 volts. I have no idea where I can from here... I haven't made any changes to cause this!!!

Archived