Boalg

DanTolen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It stands for Bassesofalessergod. Kind of an icon around these parts. For a while, he was a mad poster, got banned for a while, came back and posted like mad again. Also known as the bass pimp, he had a pretty large collection of basses, more than 30 I think. Look him up on a search and check out his post count! Then, keep in mind that he hasn't been here in quite a while.

• Members

Originally posted by john46901

I see this forum is full of {censored}heads too!!

{censored}heads that use name calling as a first resort in a conflict, even if it's a conflict they aren't personally involved in, and is more of a single obtuse comment than a conflict.

I assume by "this forum" you're here because you couldn't get along with people elsewhere. What a shock.

• Members

Originally posted by chunkathalon

{censored}heads that use name calling as a first resort in a conflict, even if it's a conflict they aren't personally involved in, and is more of a single obtuse comment than a conflict.

I assume by "this forum" you're here because you couldn't get along with people elsewhere. What a shock.

Also, seems that the more post someone has, the more smartass answers they give.

• Members

I see this forum is full of {censored}heads too!!

Wow, I don't think I've ever been called a {censored}head on this board.

Asshole, check.

Dickhead, check.

{censored}er, check.

Prick, check.

Now, {censored}head.

Kick Ass!

Welcome to the board, John. I'll look forward to your future posts as it seems that you have a lot to contribute.

• Members

Originally posted by burdizzos

Asshole, check.

Dickhead, check.

{censored}er, check.

Prick, check.

Now, {censored}head.

Kick Ass!

Welcome to the board, John. I'll look forward to your future posts as it seems that you have a lot to contribute.

You rock man :D

• Members

Hey john46901, you may be acting this way because you think that this forum, like many of the hundreds of thousands scattered across the internet, is full of threads that are nothing more than petty conflicts and flame wars. It's not your fault, that's just what you're used to is all. But you'll find after sticking around for a while that everyone will be nice to you and try to help you if you're nice and try to help people too. So there's no need to be such a {censored}head. :D

• Members

Also, seems that the more post someone has, the more smartass answers they give.

*checks postcount*

i guess youre the smart one, right {censored}stain? look who's teste's finally dropped.... welcome to the forum, dickholio.

• Members

Asshole, check.

Dickhead, check.

{censored}er, check.

Prick, check.

Now, {censored}head.

Kick Ass!

Did I miss one???????:D

• Members

how about we drop this "{censored}stain...{censored}head...dickholio...fartknocker (fartknocker!? I havent heared that one since elemetary school!)"and say, welcome to the forum for all n00bs.

Show the world hcbf is the best forum on the internets! :D

• Members

As previously stated, BOALG is short for 'bassesofalessergod,' an infamous HCBF poster and legend in his own right. He used to live in San Francisco and had an entire room full of dozens (yes, dozens) of basses.

The reason it's used as a poll option is because someone started a poll with the question "How many basses do you have?" When he did the poll options he listed 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or more, then as the last option 'BOALG,' obviously poking fun at how many basses the guy had. Needless to say that thread was very popular and from then on people felt obligated to put 'BOALG' as a poll option.

• Members

Asshole, check.

Dickhead, check.

{censored}er, check.

Prick, check.

Now, {censored}head.

Kick Ass!

you forgot dumbass!

• Members

Really? :eek: wow I didn't notice that I guess you are right. I mean I just didn't notice. Thanks a ton for the info man. And have a merry Christmas!

;)

Archived