Do any of you guys realize...

Fran da Man

• CMS Author

Originally posted by Bonoman

I spilled coffee on my jacket this morning - bad luck, or just clumsiness?

I spilled chocolate Slim Fast on my pants while walking into the office. Before that, I arrived at daycare and upon opening the back door for Sammy, noticed that she had put on two different sneakers. Drive back home, swap out the offending shoe, drive back to daycare. Late to work as usual....

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

you guys know that the Davinci Code is fiction right?

I would, except that I looked up images of the Last Supper during that section of the book, and, well, it was all true!

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

+1

I find that books that get that much popular attention are generally total pieces of crap that don't deserve my time.

+1.

Though occasionally I'll pick one up, such as Grisham's The Firm, just so I know what I'm talking about when I slag them. :D

No Friday the 13th disaster to report here. Other than a bit of a marital moment this morning over whether we should air out the apartment when the air is over-clogged with pollen. :mad:;)

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

+1.

Though occasionally I'll pick one up, such as Grisham's
The Firm
, just so I know what I'm talking about when I slag them.
:D

That was actually the book that made me decide not to read any of the uber-popular books anymore. What a piece of crap! Grisham is probably the most over-rated author of all time.

Archived