NBD - 17 year wait is over - RB950 has landed

Renfield

• Members

The Ibanez RB950 has arrived. :cool:

It's in desperate need of a hose down and new strings (came with gross feeling flats, those are coming as soon as I get home), but overall it looks pretty stellar.

I can't wait to get home and rock this bad boy, I've got some catching up to do for sure.

I'll take the obligatory pics when I get home, it's sitting behind me in the office right now. I just wanted you all who are awaiting the news to have the heads up.

A full review will follow later once it's playable (I loathe playing dirty basses with other peoples finger filth, it got a few seconds and that was it)

5pm can't come fast enough, let me tell you. SO excited right now.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't care much about your half-wet wiener, but I'm curious about this bass...

I'm off in 40 mins. It takes 90 to get home. Give me a good hour to clean and set it up then I'll take some pix to shut you all the hell up :D, then I'm rocking it until the wee hours of the night. :cool:

• Members

I'm off in 40 mins. It takes 90 to get home. Give me a good hour to clean and set it up then I'll take some pix to shut you all the hell up
:D
, then I'm rocking it until the wee hours of the night.
:cool:

I say curious about the bass, but I'm really, REALLY curious about how you'll take to it.

Pictures/general review will just be a plus. :p

• Members

Give me a good hour to clean and set it up then I'll take some pix to shut you all the hell up
:D
, then I'm rocking it until the wee hours of the night.

Okay, I'm confused, Renfield. Are you talking about the bass or your half wet weiner in the above post? I'm just sayin...:idk::D

COOL!!! So glad you finally have it in your undead-loving mitts. Now change those strings and get us some pics! :cool:

• Members

Okay, I'm confused, Renfield. Are you talking about the bass or your half wet weiner in the above post? I'm just sayin...
:idk::D

COOL!!! So glad you finally have it in your undead-loving mitts. Now change those strings and get us some pics!

I'm working on it. If I knew how to use the camera in my phone and had a USB cable here, I'd fire off a quick one right now.

And don't even think about making a joke on that last comment either. ;)

• Members

Yeah, welcome to the GTA.
:mad:

90 mins each way to work, I effin hate this place.

I was up there once for vacation a long time ago. NIN just released Further Down the Spiral, Superman's Dead was all over the radio, and there was a soup kitchen line that wrapped around an entire city block.

I remember going to some sort of castle/mansion thing in the middle of the city, I have no idea what it was called.

I almost remembered something else...

• Members

I was up there once for vacation a long time ago. NIN just released Further Down the Spiral, Superman's Dead was all over the radio, and there was a soup kitchen line that wrapped around an entire city block.

I remember going to some sort of castle/mansion thing in the middle of the city, I have no idea what it was called.

I almost remembered something else...

Let's see, NIN just released Ghosts, Superman's Dead is still all over the radio (damn CanCon, :mad:), Castle Loma still stands, the line up finally reached it's end last Monday and yeah, I smoke a lot too. :D

• Members

HEY! Don't make me come up there to Canukistania and force you to listen to it over and over and over and over...

You don't have to, it's on no less than 97 radio stations right now. In the GTA alone. :mad:

And it's Canuckistantinople, thank you very much.

• Members

I'm working on it. If I knew how to use the camera in my phone and had a USB cable here, I'd fire off a quick one right now.

And don't even
think
about making a joke on that last comment either.
;)

what kind of phone do you have?

take a pic, then text it to your email. Open your email, then save it to your computer and post away!

Archived