30 percent off everything at Circuit City!

Reverend179

• Members

I went in when the clearance first started and most things were 10% off. Christmas prices were better just a few weeks before.

The atmosphere was worse than a Wal-Mart on black Friday. I've never seen so many people in the local CC ... and they were all buying cameras that could be had cheaper online at B&H, before tax.

No thanks.

• Members

Is it *actually* 30% off, or is it 30% off inflated prices? I went to one when they were going OOB, and it was 30% off ridiculously bumped prices.

that's probably what I would expect. I didn't even know that they were still around though, I thought they already went under. I'll have to pass this info along, I know someone looking for a big screen :p

• Members

that's probably what I would expect. I didn't even know that they were still around though, I thought they already went under. I'll have to pass this info along, I know someone looking for a big screen
:p

The bankruptcy trustee has assigned a company to liquidate the assets.

• Members

Prices on big screens appeared to be inflated and then discounted the other day. There were a lot of {censored}ty floor models left the other day as well as a few new TV's at horrible prices. We haggled a significantly better price on a brand new TV across the street at PC richards without having to deal with 150 other scummers looking for free {censored}.

• Members

I just know I got my new front L/R Polk's for about half of what they were retail, NIB.

They had some awesome Klipsch floor models, but they wanted almost retail prices for it... Plus I knew I wasn't going to buy Klipsch for the rest of the remaining pieces, so I went with these.

Sound effing sweet.

2.1 through my Blu-Ray into my Yammy receiver is freaking ridiculous. I haven't heard recorded music sound this good and clear in years, if ever.

I see/hear/get why people have kickass 2.1 systems for strictly music playback.

• CMS Author

that's probably what I would expect. I didn't even know that they were still around though, I thought they already went under. I'll have to pass this info along, I know someone looking for a big screen
:p

That's about all they had in electronics at the one here. Be sure to tell your friend to take the thing out of the box and make sure it works before he drives home with it. IINM, all sales are final.

• Members

It probably varies from store to store. The one I went to didn't have any good deals. Like t3ch said, it was just 10% off (at first) jacked up retail store prices. Perhaps that will change before it closes down for good.

• Members

It probably varies from store to store. The one I went to didn't have any good deals. Like t3ch said, it was just 10% off (at first) jacked up retail store prices. Perhaps that will change before it closes down for good.

+1. We went to two stores- one had a really good deal on an Onkyo 7.1 system, like 400 bucks off of the list price from Onkyo's website, but the other one didn't have anything like that.

Archived