Something awesome for Nirvana fans.

zachoff

• Members

:confused:
Because a 20 year old album was remastered and re-released with some unreleased live footage?

YES!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

I'm kinda w/ t3chhie on this one... Whoever is in charge of that catalog needs to let it go already. Zomg. If it's still C-Lo, I'm not surprised however.

:facepalm:

• Members

I wonder how much unreleased footage is stockpiled. They seem to keep magically finding more and more. How long are they going to string fans along; another decade? Two? Give it a {censored}ing rest.

Oh wow, a live album! Yeah, cause they don't already have any of those out! Lets remaster a CD that just came out in the late 80s; music wasn't compressed near enough back then!

Goddamn. Just die. :mad:

• Members

I wonder how much unreleased footage is stockpiled. They seem to keep magically finding more and more. How long are they going to string fans along; another decade? Two? Give it a {censored}ing rest.

Oh wow, a live album! Yeah, cause they don't already have any of those out! Lets remaster a CD that just came out in the late 80s; music wasn't compressed near enough back then!

Goddamn. Just die.
:mad:

Bleach was recorded for $600. It's not exactly high quality. If they'd have remastered Nevermind or In Utero I'd think it's dumb, but not Bleach.

I thought Krist & Dave won a lawsuit that took the lion's share of the catalog from Courtney a few years back, but I could be wrong.

I don't mind being strung along, but they're also my favorite band.

• Members

*Goes to jerk off to her Nirvana*

This is the best thing I've ever read on this forum*. :)

I have Bleach, Nevermind and In Utero on vinyl already so I probably won't be buying the reissue. On the other hand, I don't have Bleach on CD so maybe...

*-excepting posts by Lug, of course.

• Members

I think Kurt, BIGie, and 2pac are still alive!
:facepalm:

i went to highschool with people who KNEW tupac was alive

and i quote... "yeah well is tupac is dead, then how come his movie didn't come out till AFTER he died? huh?" :facepalm:

i think that statement really eloquently sums up the town i escaped from...

Archived