Musician's Friend 15% offer/offer exclusions

Perfessor

• Members

I'm not makin' this up! :lol: There's a link at the bottom of the offer they send via email that says the following:

Offer Exclusions

Certain items from A Designs, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Boss, Buffet-Crampon, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Crate, Daking, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fishman, Fuchs, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Godlyke, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Millennia, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Roc-N-Soc, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian may not qualify for this promotion. Products from Adam, Apple, Besson, BOSE, Brio, Courtois, Digitech, Fox, Fulltone, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Meinl Weston, Miraphone, Rivera, Selmer Paris, SSL, Stephanhouser, W.Nirschl, and Weril do not qualify for this promotion. Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers, and not valid on purchases of Stupid Deal of the Day, some exclusive and limited edition styles, gift certificates, factory restocks, or MF Gold Coverage and extended warranties.

• Members

I'm not makin' this up!
:lol:
There's a link at the bottom of the offer they send via email that says the following:

Offer Exclusions

Certain items from A Designs, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, Boss, Buffet-Crampon, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Crate, Daking, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fishman, Fuchs, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson, Godlyke, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Millennia, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Roc-N-Soc, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian may not qualify for this promotion. Products from Adam, Apple, Besson, BOSE, Brio, Courtois, Digitech, Fox, Fulltone, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Meinl Weston, Miraphone, Rivera, Selmer Paris, SSL, Stephanhouser, W.Nirschl, and Weril do not qualify for this promotion. Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers, and not valid on purchases of Stupid Deal of the Day, some exclusive and limited edition styles, gift certificates, factory restocks, or MF Gold Coverage and extended warranties.

They could have just said "Sale on crap nobody wants--stuff people want is still regular priced." ;)

• Members

MusiciansFriend sales are a joke. Except for that one time all Acoustic bass amps were like half off. If I hadn't bought my B100 already, I would've gotten one for only $150.

Speaking of that, I have a gig on Saturday that I am really wanting a new rig for... I've been waiting on Peavey's new Tour Combo's for months and am considering lowering my standards and getting a cheap rig (Acoustic, etc) whatever the local GC has in stock, but I know I probably will not be happy with it and will sell it for a loss at a later date when the Peavey's do finally come out... I hate dealing with this kind of stuff. if any of the coupon deals were any good, I'd go ahead and get a new GK rig or the Acoustic B200 / 410 or 115 rig, but I just can't make myself do it, knowing it is not what I really want!!! :mad: DEATH TO FALSE COUPONS AND SALES!!!!! :p

• CMS Author

It does say "certain items from...may not qualify", for the major part of the list. So not all items are excluded. And the second list that's 100% excluded are from retailers that do not allow sale price discounting, so it's not MF's choice with them.

I notice JBL isn't on that list. But Behringer is.

I can't recall buying something at GC that wasn't at a lower than I could get anywhere else. So I don't worry about their sales...I just go in and get them to lower the price.

• Members

It does say "certain items from...
may
not qualify", for the major part of the list. So not all items are excluded. And the second list that's 100% excluded are from retailers that do not allow sale price discounting, so it's not MF's choice with them.

I notice JBL isn't on that list. But Behringer is.

I can't recall buying something at GC that wasn't at a lower than I could get anywhere else. So I don't worry about their sales...I just go in and get them to lower the price.

Yeah, thanks for sucking all the fun out of this thread :p. You're right of course, but it's more fun to bitch about "the man" than to be totally fair. :)

• Members

Speaking of that, I have a gig on Saturday that I am really wanting a new rig for... I've been waiting on Peavey's new Tour Combo's for months and am considering lowering my standards and getting a cheap rig (Acoustic, etc) whatever the local GC has in stock, but I know I probably will not be happy with it and will sell it for a loss at a later date when the Peavey's do finally come out... I hate dealing with this kind of stuff. if any of the coupon deals were any good, I'd go ahead and get a new GK rig or the Acoustic B200 / 410 or 115 rig, but I just can't make myself do it, knowing it is not what I really want!!!
:mad:
DEATH TO FALSE COUPONS AND SALES!!!!!
:p

I got a Acoustic B100 combo myself. And its probably the most stout 100 watt combo I have ever had. It doesn't have the tone my Ampeg B100R had, but its thick and punchy. Kind of has that hi-fi retro 70's thing going. But I run a Behringer BDI Bass D.I (poor mans Sansamp) into it and can get some great crunch, over drive, and smooth jazz and blues tones. I highly suggest Acoustic. I can really push this amp and it chugs right along.

• CMS Author

Yeah, thanks for sucking all the fun out of this thread
:p
. You're right of course, but it's more fun to bitch about "the man" than to be totally fair.
:)

Did you hear MF eats babies? Those bastards ruined my lawn too, and I hear tell the federal budget deficit is mostly due to their bonus system. Bastards!:mad:

• Members

Did you hear MF eats babies? Those bastards ruined my lawn too, and I hear tell the federal budget deficit is mostly due to their bonus system. Bastards!
:mad:

Winner: "Re-injecting the fun into a thread Award" :thu:

(Are we still doing awards here??? :confused:)

Archived