So who plays the bass live at VH shows?

omni

• Moderators

Last month singer David Lee Roth expressed similar sentiments in a video, saying, "We bit off way more than we could chew when it came to scheduling. The band is winning, but our schedule has been sidelined for unnecessary roughness."

Read more:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eddie-van-halen-explains-postponed-van-halen-tour-dates-20120613#ixzz1zWgkbEku

"The band is winning"? Is this expression some Hollywood/Charlie Sheenism that mere mortals aren't in on? What the hell does that mean?

• Members

"The band is winning"? Is this expression some Hollywood/Charlie Sheenism that mere mortals aren't in on? What the hell does that mean?

cmon, u kno DLR is a flake from another planet.:lol:

im more curious what "our schedule has been sidelined for unnecessary roughness." means???

• Members

I was checking out a show from last month and he was playing some really high notes when the bass line was really low. Who knows. I was really disappointed at the whole show actually. DLR has really turned into a nut job.

• Moderators

I was checking out a show from last month and he was playing some really high notes when the bass line was really low. Who knows. I was really disappointed at the whole show actually. DLR has really turned into a nut job.

Wasn't he always?

• Members

cmon, u kno DLR is a flake from another planet.
:lol:
im more curious what
"our schedule has been sidelined for
unnecessary roughness.
"
means???

i assume that, because they are a bunch of old men now, their aggressive show schedule was wearing them out.

• Members

I say, Eddie and DLR got into a fist fight over..... heh, over probably band saw side guides for a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda's inflatable rubber ducky with battery operated sandwich generators! I mean... it's {censored}in DLR for crap's sake!

• Members

I say, Eddie and DLR got into a fist fight over..... heh, over probably band saw side guides for a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda's inflatable rubber ducky with battery operated sandwich generators! I mean... it's {censored}in DLR for crap's sake!

:lol::lol:

• Members

He does use an octave pedal. Maybe that's the low part you were hearing while his hands were up high...

Brian V.

• 1 month later...

Archived