No announcement yet.

Anybody Playing Bacchus Basses?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Playing Bacchus Basses?

I just ordered one of their MIJ models... can't wait to try it. There's not a lot of feedback online though so I thought I'd put it out there to see if there are any fellow Bacchus owners.

Never heard of 'em.
    "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
      Never heard of 'em.
      I hadn't either until I Googled them. The MIJ models appear to have a loyal following.
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Looks like mainly Jazz bass copies. Anything special about them?
        "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
        -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
        -- Theodore White

Comment

Well they ARE named after the Roman god of agriculture, wine and fertility, so hey got that going for them!
          Well, I'm not sure how much I can respect any man who takes Lug seriously - King Kashue
          Sucking like that is a gift. You couldn't recognize the genius of Suck if it sat on your face and farted. -S400
          You don't fix Lug's posts. Lug's posts fix you. - MrJoshua
          You can be my HCBF boyfriend forever. - Sugarskull

Comment

Originally posted by lug View Post
            Well they ARE named after the Roman god of agriculture, wine and fertility, so hey got that going for them!
            Oh, definitely. I'm a big fan of Bacchus and his Greek cousin, Dionysus!
            -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

Feature-wise... not really. It has a push-pull tone pot that runs the pickups in series... it’s a cool feature but I’d rarely use it. The body is slimmer than a Fender... perhaps more like a Sadowsky. So far I’m happy with it... especially for the price... which is why I’m surprised more haven’t heard of Bacchus around here. 🧐

Comment

Working...
              X