The Spector Bantam 4 Bass

mikejlazor

• Members

Hey, I am an avid bass player and am In a band. I just bought a new bass - the Spector Bantam 4, I will say that I didn't know much about it at first but after reading a very helpful article/review of the instrument I decided that to buy one and It is not bad at all. If anybody wants to read a really great article about this instrument go check out Spector-bantam-4-bass/ and tell me what you think I am curious to hear if anybody else had the same thoughts.

• Members

I'm on the Spector emailing list for some reason and I read a review from Premier Guitar they linked a couple of weeks ago. I've only played long scale basses and never a Spector but it sounds like you like yours. Congratulations on the new bass. Post a pic or two if you can.

• Members
Hey' date=' I am an avid bass player and am In a band. I just bought a new bass - the Spector Bantam 4, I will say that I didn't know much about it at first but after reading a very helpful article/review of the instrument I decided that to buy one and It is not bad at all. If anybody wants to read a really great article about this instrument go check out https://musicplayers.com/2018/07/spector-bantam-4-bass/ and tell me what you think I am curious to hear if anybody else had the same thoughts.[/quote']

Sounds pretty cool.

I love to have a Gibson EBO

I have a Kala U Bass around the house. which is kind of an interesting lil instrument.

• Members
I tried an EB-style bass. I think it was an Epi. Mud from the neck pickup' date=' tick from the bridge, nothing in between, and horrible neck dive. Not for me.[/quote']

It took me many years to finally figure out how to get a sound out of an EBO I liked. I put guitar strings on it. :D

Archived