04-10-2013 04:59 AM - edited 04-10-2013 05:00 AM
Finally I can see M1 in 3D!!!
The developers homepage:
- 8 part multi-timbral synthesizer with 342 sounds (max 24 voices)
- - includes all of the original sounds from the KORG M1, selected sounds from the KORG 01/w and some all new sounds developed for the M01
- Master effects: Reverb and Delay
- 8 track/max 64 step sequencer for 1 scene/ up to 99 scenes
- Sound browser, Mixer, Keyboard
- Easy input “KAOSS” mode for notes, chords and drums using the touch screen
- Exchange song data with other Nintendo 3DS using Nintendo local wireless communication and via the Internet
- 3D viewing of M01D on the 3D Screen
Aside from the doubled polyphony, it seems to be pretty straightforward port from the DS version, but really nice to see it being released world wide via eShop. These Korg synths made me hate Nintendo's region locking more than ever.
Next, make a Trinity 3D! With a MOSS!!!
04-10-2013 07:30 AM - edited 04-10-2013 10:41 AM
I don't think theres any kind of midi right now, but perhaps they could use the wist at some point(I'm not holding my breath, but perhaps in some future app), like they used in the iMS-20.
But at least the songs and midi data can be saved to SD card and converted to a DAW system.
Found a couple of nice songs, that happened to be composed by Yasunori Mitsuda, who is working in Detune ltd:
Chrono Trigger (jump straight to 0:54):
Corridor of Time(Jump to 2:23):
04-10-2013 01:30 PM
HarmonyCentral.com is the leading Internet resource for musicians, supplying valuable information from news and product reviews, to classified ads and chat rooms.