02-18-2013 01:22 PM
- Headstock : Imperator Design, rosewood, LAG white pearloid logo
- Machine heads : High Precision
- Nut : Graphite
- Trussrod : 2-way
- Neck : Mahogany set-neck, satin finish
- Fingerboard : Indonesain rosewood
- Frets : 22, Silver-Nickel, Jumbo
- Inlay : Pearloid
- Body : European poplar with figured mahogany top (Book-matched) except for BLK model, mahogany binding
- Finish : Glossy
- Pickups : 2 DUNCAN DESIGN humbuckers (HB102-N neck, HB102-B bridge)
- Bridge : Tunomatic + Stop Tailpiece
- Electronic : 2 push-pull independant volumes (split) + 1 tone master, 3-way pickup selector switch
- Hardware : Black Satin
- Strings : D'Addario EXP
02-18-2013 01:24 PM
02-18-2013 01:34 PM
02-18-2013 01:35 PM
02-18-2013 01:39 PM
02-18-2013 02:03 PM
Oh yay, another all black lp style guitar with active pickups!
they offer the same guitar in a couple other finish options, for those who don't dig the black.
02-18-2013 05:39 PM
02-18-2013 06:35 PM
I'll go with Hot but I wish they'd make the headstock the same colour as the body.
02-19-2013 07:57 AM
LAG changed direction drastically in the last ten years. From a small builder in the south of France to a designer of guitars made in the far east. I'm curious to know what they're like these days. This one doesnt appeal to me much.
02-19-2013 08:26 AM
Meh. I don't hate it, but doesn't really do it for me.
HarmonyCentral.com is the leading Internet resource for musicians, supplying valuable information from news and product reviews, to classified ads and chat rooms.