ZT Acoustic Lunchbox
Submitted: August 14th, 2017
by Reverend Mark
This unit has two channels, each with "gain", hi & low EQ, reverb.  There is a master volume and a feedback notch-squelch filter.  There is a 200-watt solid-state amp driving a 6.5" speaker.  All pretty serious stuff.  Noticeably better than the Roland Micro-Cube, really not as good as the Henricksen Bud.  I'm willing to say somewhat better than the Fishman Mini...I have yet to try using an extension speaker.
I'm 70, and use this instead of my 15" 3-channel Polytone 'cause it weighs less than a quarter as much.  I use it outdoors at the beach, woods, or parks (power from a DieHard power-station) with a compressor, guitar, and mike.  I use it indoors (coffee shops, restaurants, &c.); the entire outfit weighs about 50 lbs. and I carry it on public transportation in urban settings.  I got the case about 6 months ago.I bought it used, now a year along I've seen no problems.  The ZT folks have responded to my email questions.
My cost was $180 used.  Some cosmetic issues.  At the full-price of $500, I might have looked harder at the $330 Fishman.   I like the vocal channel slightly better (I use an Audio-Technica Pro8HE).
General Comments
I'd certainly replace it, were it lost/broken.  Hope that statement will be good for another ten years (fingers crossed)...A highly-portable 2-channel amp seemed like a dream for much of my life.  Now you have choices.
I've played banjo and guitar for more than 50 years.  Played with Sam Rivers, Frederic Rzewski, Jody Stecher; also veena and gamelan.  Degree in Music Composition.  BUT - I worked days in healthcare finance and lobbying.