Trayser DoubleWing Custom
Submitted: January 29th, 2018
by destroyallguitars
I play electric guitar since I am 16. Now I am 50) I had pretty much everything you can imagine - all famous brands, all models. This one is a combination between a Telecaster, a Strat and a Rickenbacker. Very articulated sound, with a light semi sound touch, but also powerful and very versatile in overdrive mode. This guitar work with every genre very well. The quality it top - all handmade, the finish is awesome, the wood selection also, the neck plays like butter-its build like a tank. I like the different look, its something new and it looks real cool when you play the axe)
Build like a tank. You can not comparte this construction with any other semi-hollow guitar. Its feel more like a solid body and its build extrem stable. Mine has a tremolo too.
I got so much more for the money-great support and the possibility to get a real custom shop instrument which is unique and sound & play great.
General Comments
Looks like someone dared to build something else and have forgotten the old well-trodden paths. I like this idea, the design and also the highquality craftmaship. It makes me play and happy, so well done.
I play guitar since 35 years and use and used all famour brands in guitar and amplyfiers. I owned tons of stuff.