Rickenbacker 350V63 Electric Guitar
Submitted: December 21st, 2005
by P.Parent
richest single coil sound I have ever heard. Used it through cheap solid state Fenders, Vox Cambridge 15, Fender Deville 4x10 and other "real" tube amps. No matter what amp, I can only repeat what I have just said above. Also very versatile ; from soft sparkling strat to ferocious humbuckers. Noise level is also amazingly low for this type of pickups
I think I have rave enough about this product. Its the only piece of wood I have ever kept for more than 3 years and I owned over 30 so-called top quality guitars/basses since 1967. Right now (Dec 2005)I own a second hand Ric 230 (purchased Oct 2005),a Fender American Jazz Bass fretless with a neck full of dead spots purchased in July 2005, a so far so good American Deluxe Ash Strat purchased May 2005 and a another so far so good guitar namely a Squier Jagmaster purchased in June 2005 and used strickly as a support to hold a Roland GK-3 synth pickup.
General Comments
playing since 1967 - If stolen or else I would buy 3 more right away if only it was still being manufactured. Production of this model stopped early 1990's (I think)