Munder Heavy Cream
Submitted: July 12th, 2010
by WalkingThroughRandomSundays
This is hands down the best overdrive pedal I've owned.  I'm very serious when it comes to overdrive tone and this is what I've been looking for.  I've blown through Tubescreamers, Nick Greers, Fulltones, Barbers, Sound Substance... the whole get go.  This is the one.  The only other pedal on the market that can compare is the Tim... not even the Timmy.  I found my sweet spots to be 10 - 11 on the gain, 12 - 1 on the Tone and around 9 on the volume.  There is plenty more gain on tap if you need it though.  AND... something that was very important to me... it SCREAMS with my AC booster and wah.  Killer, killer solo tone.
I haven't gigged with it yet, but I know it's made with only the highest quality parts.  It has a die cast aluminum housing, Switchcraft jacks.  I have no doubt that this pedal will last for a long, long time.
General Comments
Like I said earlier, this is hands down the best overdrive pedal I've owned.  I just tossed aside my Keeley modded Tubescreamer, my Red Llama AND my Blue Boy.  I highly suggest this pedal for anyone who is on that famed "Quest for Tone".  If this pedal were ever stolen, I would buy one again without hesitation.